Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Water Worn is registered at 6 Yew Road, Bitterne, Southampton SO18 6AW, United Kingdom.
1. Any purchase of our products will be governed by these terms to the exclusion of any other terms. Your statutory rights are not affected.
2. All products are subject to availability.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by us.
4. Any advice or recommendation given by us is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk. The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability.
1. We shall not be liable for delays caused by matters outside our control.
2. Any claim based on a defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 14 days of delivery after which you will be deemed to have accepted the products.
3. Customers can select preferred shipping options on the check out page. There are some countries that we do not ship to.
4. Risk of damage to, or loss of the product shall pass to you at the point at which they are delivered.
1. Payment is due on despatch of order. Payment Authorisation will normally be obtained from your card processor when you place the order. Your card will only be debited when the goods are due for despatch.
2. Our website prices can be displayed in various currencies. It should be noted that your payment card will be debited in pounds sterling and other currencies are purely for indication purposes only. You may use MasterCard, Visa, or mail to us a money order or personal cheque drawn on UK funds.
3. All prices in our catalogues or website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
4. We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorised to use.
1. Property in the product shall pass to you provided your payment has cleared.
2. Water Worn asserts its intellectual property rights in all of its promotional materials and trademarks.
1. To the extent permitted by law, we shall not have any liability for the content of any websites which link into this site.
2. If there is a defect in any of the products then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Returning wrong size or faulty goods
1. If any product that is purchased is faulty we will exchange it for an identical replacement free of charge provided that the product is returned to us and the fault is notified to us. Before despatch of a replacement item we will have to verify the fault. Any product that is returned as faulty must first be notified to Water Worn.
2. At Water Worn we want you to be confident that you have the full support of our customer service team when making a purchase. If any product is faulty we will ensure it is replaced and returned to you with the least disruption. You should email us or call us as soon as you are aware of the problem. Give us as much detail as you can. One of our customer service advisors will then discuss with you the best course of action. This does not affect your statutory rights.
1. If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is able to be shipped to and used in your country.
2. Incorrectly ordered items despatched outside the United Kingdom and inside the European Union can be swapped but customers are responsible for shipping costs.
3. Delays due to customs issues and/or excise duties levied on a consignment are beyond our control. We do not accept any responsibility for them.
Your right to cancel
1. You may cancel your order and return the products to us and receive a refund at any time up to ten days after you have received the goods. To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us.
1. We confirm that we will not pass on your information to any other company. The information we have about you will be stored on computer and your details added to our mailing list. If you do not wish us to send to you any further offers or promotional materials then please highlight the appropriate box on the website.
1. We want you to use Water Worn again and again, so if you are not happy with the service you have received please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on +44 (0) 7896 559982
1. You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this contract.
2. This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.